Radiator Repair in Edmonton, AB
Radiator Repair to Restore Your Cool!
Has your engine lost its cool, showing signs of overheating?
Watch for these warnings signs that the cooling system of your vehicle may need a repair:
- Engine belts and hoses show signs of wear
- Temperature gauge on dashboard says “hot”
- A burnt smell when the engine is running
- Dark, non-transparent fluid leaks
- Steam coming out from the radiator
- Incorrect ratio of anti-freeze to water
Want to Prevent a Radiator Repair?
A little radiator service now can help prevent the need to replace radiator or experience near fture engine problems. This service typically includes:
- Radiator flush, if needed
- Tests for pressure and leaking
- Anti-freeze added to the proper level
- Lubricant added to the radiator system as needed
- Condition of the radiator cap and hoses checked and replaced as needed
Call Revolution Motors today for a specialized radiator repair. Our automotive technicians will be happy to perform an inspection of your engine and then provide you with a diagnosis!